Mr Jason Rockey
ENT, Head & Neck Surgeon
Mr Jason Rockey MBBCh BAO BMedSci MRCSEng. FRCS, FRACS is an ENT, Head & Neck surgeon at Bendigo Day Surgery.
I graduated from University College Cork, National University of Ireland in 1996 with a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor in Obstetrics and a Bachelor of Medical Science in Pharmacotherapeutics.
I completed basic surgical training at Blackpool Victoria Hospital and higher surgical training (Northern rotation) in the UK. Having gained my Fellowship from The Royal College of Surgeons of England in Otorhinolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery in 2005, I also undertook a clinical fellowship at the Singapore General Hospital in craniofacial surgery/sinonasal malignancy in 2006.
I was appointed a Consultant ENT/Head & Neck Surgeon in Rotorua Hospital, New Zealand between 2007-2008. I returned to the UK in October 2008 to be a Consultant ENT/Head & Neck Surgeon in Sandwell & West Birmingham NHS Trust where I was also deputy clinical lead in Head and Neck malignancy. I was on the Higher Surgical Training committee in ENT of the West Midlands Deanery, and clinical lead for Voice and Speech Therapists in my Trust.
I commenced work as an ENT / Head & Neck Surgeon in Bendigo in August 2013.
- Management of all general adult & paediatric ENT conditions such as glue ear/hearing loss, tonsillitis, sleep apnoea and snoring.
- Nasal/Rhinological conditions such as sinusitis, rhinitis-vasomotor or allergic, sinusitis
- Ear disease such as hearing loss, vertigo, perforations, ossicular disease and choleasteatoma
- All aspects of Head & Neck surgery including thyroid/parathyroid disease, parotid, submandibular disease, Head and neck lumps and bumps
- Oral cavity disease such as ranulas /tongue lesions etc. (excluding TMJ and dental disease)
- Voice and swallowing disorders
- Facial Plastics including Pinnaplasty/Rhinoplasty (I am a member of the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgeons)
I consult privately at 176 Wattle Street, Bendigo. Procedures can be booked at Bendigo Day Surgery, Bendigo Health, Castlemaine Health or Echuca Regional Health.
Please do not hesitate to contact me through my rooms on 03 5442 1150 if you have any concerns or queries.