Special Interests at Bendigo Day Surgery
- Endoscopy – Open Access Gastroscopy & Colonoscopy; haemorrhoidal banding
- Skin lesion excisions
- Carpal tunnel decompression
- Varicose vein surgery
- Hernia repairs; laparoscopic and open
- Scrotal surgery – hydroceles and vasectomy
Other Special Interests
- Bowel resections – open and laparoscopic
- Breast cancer surgery
- Gallbladder surgery
- Major abdominal wall surgery (ventral hernia repairs)
Mr Manny Cao maintains an active interest in surgical education and was awarded an ‘Excellence in Teaching’ award by the University of Melbourne for his work with final year rural medical students in 2013. He is an instructor for the RACS CCriSP course.
Mr Manny Cao operates at Bendigo Day Surgery and St John of God Bendigo. He has public appointments at Bendigo Health and provides a regular oncall services to these networks.
Mr Manny Cao welcomes all referrals and can be contacted through his Bendigo rooms on 5454 3946.